Manager, Athlete & Community Engagement
Come join our team at Nirvana Water Sciences ... we're looking for passionate people!
A key member of the Nirvana Water Sciences (NWS) marketing team, the Manager, Athlete & Community Engagement is responsible in supporting the NWS brand operations to ensure the brand is adopted and brought to life in a measurable way. This role is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of training, governance, performance measurement and overall business processes to drive meaningful commercialization of NWS products from brand ambassadors.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage success definition, monitoring, and reporting to communicate brand ambassador performance. Use analysis to interpret data and translate into actionable insights. Document key accomplishments and insights for monthly business review
- Lead the development and execution of a scalable brand education and training program to ensure brand adoption and compliance
- Establish and standardize creative, operational, and on-boarding best practices
- Conduct marketing operations analysis, manages reporting, and assist in budget tracking as related to brand program execution
- Responsible for the on-boarding and roll-off of athletes as it relates to our brand ambassador program
- Manage "community communication channels" via WhatsApp to share photos/videos, tag ambassadors hold campaign contests, become a resource to ambassadors, etc.).
- Enthusiastically take on new challenges as needed to further the marketing agenda
- Utilizing online tools, accurately and efficiently monitor athlete marketing success metrics.
- Responsible for budget implementation and reconciliation.
- The ideal candidate will be highly detailed and organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Who you are:
NWS seeks a Manager, Athlete & Community Engagement who possesses sound creative judgment and delivers effective communications programs that will increase the quality of NWS’ messaging and communications while driving awareness, relevance, and competitive differentiation. You have a love of presenting and storytelling to bring to life the DNA of our brand mission and convert consumers into missionaries of the brand:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy.
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Familiarity with the Consumer Package Goods ecosystem.
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter who works well as both team member and individual contributor.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to follow through, and capable of meeting deadlines while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills.
Send Resume to Chris Williams at email@example.com