Manager, Creative Campaigns and Promotion (Digital & In-store) Program
Come join our team at Nirvana Water Sciences ... we're looking for passionate people!
A key member of the Nirvana Water Sciences (NWS) marketing team, the Manager, Creative Campaigns and Promotion is responsible in supporting the NWS creative and athlete relations marketing to execute consumer marketing prospecting campaigns, to meet sales and financial business objectives. This role will work closely with our key partners such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing, and Sales teams. The right person will have a strong track record of end-to-end development of digital, social, and email campaigns, and can develop new offer structures.
What you’ll do:
Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans to optimize the brand strategy of each individual athlete and brand ambassador. The mission is to leverage the likeness of the brand ambassadors to drive NWS sales via campaigns, philanthropic initiatives, and holiday promotions.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day details of creative digital campaigns and promotions.
- Become a knowledgeable partner on NWS product benefits, and brand ambassador testimonials
- Develop never-been-done-before executions with advertisers and internal partners during the pre-sales stage
- Establish and standardize creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive creative performance and provide seamless campaign launches
- Work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
- Manage the planning and delivery of high-quality advertiser engagements to educate consumers on NWS products and positively impact campaign performance
- Project managing the execution of complex advertising campaigns with internal Design, Digital Ads, Sales, Athlete relations, and Events teams as well as external stakeholders
- Consulting with marketing and sales on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data
- Manage the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life cycle
- Dive deep on data to develop and manage process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders to improve cross-vertical/cross-demographic efficiency
- Provide competitive analysis of the marketplace and develop strategies for growing and retaining consumer groups
Who you are:
You will create seamless experiences through project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations, all aimed at leveraging our brand ambassadors helping drive sales and grow the NWS business on Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, etc. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our internal stakeholders and drive long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to marketing and sales. Accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams is critical:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 2-3 years experience Advertising in Amazon Marketplace.
- Digital advertising experience and expertise in related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
Send Resume to Marty Murley at firstname.lastname@example.org